Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Free Estimates With No Trip Charge
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Services
- Bonded & Insured
- Family Owned Local Plumbing Business
- 1000’s Of Local Customers Served
- 35 Years Experience
Water Heater Installation & Repair Services Batavia OH
Do you need a water heater replaced and installed or is it just acting up? If so our plumbers can handle it whether it needs to be replaced, installed, or just needs to be repaired. Some common repairs we do all the time include leaks, thermostat problems, and heating element issues. Our plumbers have the expertise to diagnose and repair these issues quickly and effectively and if they can’t be fixed we can install a new one to replace the broken-down one.
Types of Water Heaters We Repair, Install, & Replace
1. Conventional Storage Tank: This is the most traditional type of water heater that features a tank that stores and heats a large amount of water, typically 30 to 80 gallons. As water is used, the tank refills and reheats the water to maintain a consistent supply.
2. Heat Pump: A heat pump works by transferring heat from the surrounding air to heat the water in the tank. It is highly efficient and can help save money.
3. Solar: It uses solar panels to heat water, which can be highly cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
4. Hybrid: A hybrid combines the features of a conventional storage tank with a heat pump to provide a highly efficient hot water supply.
Common Water Heater Repairs
Heating Element Replacement
The heating elements inside the water heater can wear out over time and may need to be replaced. This repair typically involves draining the tank, removing the old heating element, and installing a new one.
The thermostat controls the temperature of the water in the tank. Replacing the thermostat involves draining the tank and installing a new one.
Pressure Relief Valve Replacement
This is an essential safety feature that releases excess pressure in the tank to prevent it from exploding. If the valve is faulty, it may need to be replaced.
Over time, the tank can develop leaks due to corrosion or age. This issue requires replacing the tank or installing a new one.
Sediment can accumulate at the bottom of the tank, causing it to become less efficient and increasing the risk of corrosion. Flushing the tank regularly can help prevent sediment buildup.
Gas Control Valve Replacement
Controls the flow of gas to the burner. If it breaks, then it will stop working. Replacing the gas control valve requires a professional plumber’s expertise
It’s essential to address these repairs promptly to prevent more significant issues from occurring. Regular maintenance, such as flushing the tank and inspecting the heating elements and valves, can help prevent many common problems. If you’re experiencing any of these problems call us at 513-440-3360
Batavia Ohio Water Heater Replacement
If you’re experiencing issues that can’t be repaired, or if you’re interested in upgrading to a more energy-efficient model, replacement may be necessary. Here at Mason Plumbers, we offer comprehensive replacement services to meet your needs.
Our team of experienced plumbers can help you select the right type and size for your home, ensuring that you have a reliable source of hot water when you need it. We work with a wide range of top-quality brands, including Rheem, Bradford White, and AO Smith, to provide you with the best options for your needs.
Our replacement process is straightforward and hassle-free. We start by assessing your current situation and discussing your needs and budget with you. Then, we provide you with a detailed quote and schedule a time that’s convenient for you for installation.
Batavia Ohio Water Heater Installation
During the installation process, our team will ensure that it is installed correctly and efficiently, by connecting it to the gas, electric, and water lines. It will be brought up to current plumbing standards and before leaving test it to make sure it is working properly.
We’ll also provide you with guidance on how to maintain it, so it lasts for years to come
At Mason Plumbers, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and customer satisfaction. If you’re in need of a replacement, don’t hesitate to contact us today to schedule your appointment. We’re here to help you keep your hot water flowing!
Signs You Might Need A New Water Heater
1. Age: The typical lifespan of a water heater is 8 to 12 years. Even though it’s still functional, if it is getting close to or beyond this age range, it could be time to replace it.
2. Corrosion or Rust: Corrosion or rust on the tank or pipes can be a sign that it is aging and is likely to break soon.
3. Leaks: If you see water collecting, that might mean a leak.
4. Strange Sounds: If it starts making popping, cracking, or banging sounds, there may be sediment accumulating inside the tank or the heating components may be failing.
5. Unsteady Water Temperature: Unsteady water temperatures, such as hot water that runs out too quickly or that doesn’t become hot enough, maybe a sign that the thermostat or heating elements are broken.
6. Higher Energy Bills: If you observe an abrupt rise in your energy costs, you may be losing efficiency and having trouble keeping up with demand.
Have it inspected by a plumber to see if it needs to be replaced if you’re experiencing any of these issues. To keep your hot water running reliably and effectively, Mason Plumbers provides thorough inspection and replacement services.
Cost For Water Heater Repair
For each one of our repair services, Mason Plumbers offers fair pricing and upfront estimates. Our skilled staff will determine the issue and make the required repairs so that your it is back in working order as soon as possible. For an appointment and a free estimate, get in touch with us right away.
1. Repair Type: Depending on the type of maintenance required, repairs can range in cost. Simple fixes can be reasonably priced, such as changing a broken thermostat or heating element. It can cost more to do complicated repairs, such as replacing a damaged tank or repairing a gas line problem.
2. Age: The cost of repairs can also be impacted by age. Older ones could need repairs more frequently, and it might be more difficult to acquire replacement components, raising the cost of repairs.
3. Type: The cost of repairs may vary depending on the type you have. For instance, repairs for hybrid and solar ones may need to be more specialized and costly than repairs for conventional tank-style.
Generally, the cost of repairs can range from a few hundred dollars for minor repairs to several thousand dollars for major repairs or replacements. It’s important to work with a reputable plumber who can provide an accurate estimate for the cost of repairs before starting any work.
For each one of our repair services, Mason Plumbers offers fair pricing and upfront estimates. Our skilled staff will determine the issue and make the required repairs so that it will be back in working order as soon as possible. For an appointment and a free estimate get in touch with us right away.
FAQ about Water Heater Repair, Replacement, & Installation
What kind of problems will it have when it needs to be repaired or replaced?
1) Leaks, insufficient hot water, weird noises, and rust or corrosion on the unit are all indications that it needs to be repaired or replaced.
2) How long should it last?
A Typical standard tank-style water heater normally last 8 to 12 years.
3) Should it be repaired or replaced?
The degree of damage and the age will determine the answer. The best course of action may be repaired if the damage is modest and your appliance is relatively new. However, replacement might be a better long-term option if the damage is severe or your unit is old and ineffective.
4) Can I replace it on my own?
It is not advised unless you have the necessary skills and equipment. Inadequate installation can result in leaks, damage to your house, and even danger from electrical or gas leaks.
5) How frequently should it be serviced?
It should be serviced once a year to help your unit last longer and avoid expensive repairs or replacements.